How can we help you?
We welcome your email correspondence to Charter Oak and we will respond to your request as soon as possible during normal business hours.
We’ve included several important email addresses below for your convenience, but please do not include any personal or sensitive information such as account number or Social Security number in your email correspondence.
To Send a Secure Email to Charter Oak: For account specific inquiries, please sign in to Online Banking, click or tap on the Message Center widget and then click or tap Compose.
To reach Charter Oak via a TTY Service: Please call our Contact Center at 860.446.8085 or toll-free at 800.962.3237 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Contact Center – email us about:
- Charter Oak products and services
- Account information (do not include account or Social Security numbers)
- Member related matters (general information)
eBanking Services – email us about:
- Suspicious Debit Card activity
- Travel notification related to Debit Cards
Existing Loans – email us about:
- Billing or mortgage escrow questions
- Mortgage payoff questions
- Automobile Title questions
Mortgage Department – email us about:
- Charter Oak mortgage products
- Mortgage application process
- Mortgage closings