Charter Oak’s Info-Phone gives you the convenience of accessing your accounts from anywhere, 24/7. Your transactions are private and secure. As a first time user, you will be asked the following:
- Enter your account number followed by the pound (#) key.
- Info-Phone then asks you to enter your access code followed by the pound (#) key. When setting up Info-Phone for the first time, your access code will be the last four (4) digits of your Social Security number.
- Charter Oak has an additional security feature on Info-Phone called Multifactor Authentication. Because of this, you will now be asked to enter a secondary access code followed by the pound (#) key. When setting up Info-Phone for the first time, your secondary access code will be the last four (4) digits of your Social Security number followed by the pound (#) key.
- You will be told that your personal identification number (your access code) has expired and you will need to create a new four (4) digit access code. This code must be higher than 0012 and lower than 9998 and may not be a sequential number such as 1234.
- After changing your primary access code you will now be asked to change your secondary access code. Please note: your secondary access code cannot be the same as your primary access code.
- When entering dollars, cents and dates do not use the decimal point or other characters. For example, $200.00 would be entered 20000 and May 1, 2015, would be entered 050115.