Charter Oak’s improved Online Banking lets you meet your banking needs digitally with new features and benefits and an expanded suite of services to make your experience easier, more convenient, and more efficient.
Our improved Online Banking features include:
- Set up alerts to let you know when important transactions post or if your balance is low.
- Check your account balances 24/7.
- Open a new savings account or certificate.
- Unlock yourself if you forgot your password.
- Turn your debit card on and off, create a travel note, request a limit change.
- Move money between your accounts at Charter Oak and other banks.
If you are a first time user or you have any questions about Online Banking, call our Contact Center during regular business hours at 860.446.8085 or 800.962.3237, or visit any one of our branches.
Don’t Forget To Update Your Contact Info!
If you’re a Charter Oak member who has recently changed your mailing address, email address or phone number, please stop by any of our branches or contact us at 860.446.8085 or 800.962.3237 with your new information. You can also set up convenient alert notifications in our new and improved Online Banking to notify you of debit card purchases, when important transactions post, if your balance is low, and so much more! So take a moment to set up your Online Banking alerts today!
Browser Requirements for improved Online Banking:
- Internet access through an ISP provider
- Microsoft Edge+
- Google Chrome+
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support
- 128 bit encryption
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 1, 2021, we no longer support Internet Explorer and legacy Microsoft Edge browsers. If you are currently using these browsers we recommend you switch to the new Microsoft Edge or another supported browser.
+ We will support the last two versions of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services. The supported browsers above are for use with the traditional online banking interface and devices (desktop/laptop), and do not apply to use with mobile devices (phones/tablets). If using a phone or tablet to access online banking outside of an app, functionality and appearance may vary from the traditional interface.
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks wherever you are, whenever you like, in the comfort of your own home or even on the go! It’s as easy as taking a picture with your smartphone. Account must be open for a minimum of 90 days. Some restrictions apply. Must accept User Agreement prior to using.
Please note: The daily limit for our Mobile Deposit service is 10 checks or a total dollar amount of $5,000, effective March 23, 2021. The monthly limit is 20 checks or a total dollar amount of $15,000, effective March 23, 2021.
This service offers an alternative to the traditional way of paying bills. You may schedule payments to be made on specific dates or on a recurring schedule. Each transaction will be clearly detailed on your monthly statement.
Bill Pay also features the following:
- Make payments from multiple checking accounts including HSAs.
- Add payees.
- Pay individuals via electronic payment directly to their personal account.
- Automate recurring payments.
- View payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill.
- “Since You Last Logged In” section showing the last payments you processed and their current status.
Other Bill Pay features include:
- Donations can be sent to a favorite charity (Per item fee applies).
- Gift checks can be sent for special occasions (Per item fee applies).
- RUSH payments feature guaranteed on-time delivery options (Per item fee applies).
- Checks are drawn on the bill payer’s account; the account holder gets the float benefit and can view check images online.
- Payments can be searched up to 18 months.
- Set reminders to pay bills. Reminders will show on your personalized home screen within Bill Pay as well as through emails or text messages reminding you which bills are due.
Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay are provided with no monthly maintenance fee!