Our Branch and Headquarters complex at 1055 Hartford Turnpike (Route 85) in Waterford truly reflects our proud past – and makes a strong statement about our promising future. This signature building reflects our success and our strength, and it stands as a proud testament to our unwavering commitment of service to our members for more than 80 years. Its distinctive architecture features glass-and-brick construction with an appealing sloping roofline. Its multi-story atrium and bright orange Charter Oak tree serve as beacons to all who pass by.
Step inside our state-of-the-art Branch and you’ll find all the banking amenities you need, including a full suite of financial services geared to best serve our busy membership. Our Branch also features three drive-up lanes, a drive-up ATM and a lobby ATM for our members’ convenience.
Branch & Headquarters Snapshot
- Address: 1055 Hartford Turnpike, at the corner of Route 85 and Industrial Drive, Waterford
- Size: Nearly 65,000 square feet including Branch and Headquarters
- Building Highlights: Multi-story glass-and-brick complex features a distinctive sloping roof and two-story atrium. It houses our administrative staff and our distinctive Branch with three drive-up lanes, two ATM machines (drive-up and lobby access), and includes a Community Room for free use by the region’s non-profit and charitable groups.
- Branch Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to Noon.
- Drive-Up Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to Noon.