YOU CAN JOIN IF YOU…
IN NEW LONDON AND WINDHAM COUNTY
Membership also extends to immediate family or household members as well as businesses and other legal entities!
WHAT DO I NEED?
To begin your general membership, you must have ONE from the following list, which will be used to confirm your identity and information from it will be added to your membership:
- Valid State issued Driver’s License, Identification card or Learner’s Permit with a photograph issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicle
- Valid Military Identification with a photo issued by the Federal Government
- Valid Identification Card with a photo issued by the State Department of Income and Maintenance
- Valid Domestic or Foreign Passport
- Valid Alien registration card
- Pistol Permit
Please Note: Other accounts may have additional requirements. Please speak with a Member Service Representative for details.
At Charter Oak, our members bank better with lower rates on loans, lower fees, and higher rates on deposits. So join today and see why members DO bank better at Charter Oak!
MAKE THE SWITCH!
Direct Deposit & Auto Pay
To change or set up Direct Deposits or Automatic Payments complete this form and send it to your employer or creditor. Please note: The company initiating the Direct Deposit or Automatic Payment may require an additional form or more information. You may also bring the completed forms to any Charter Oak branch and a Member Service Representative will assist you with switching your automatic payments.