At Charter Oak, we return our profits to our members through lower loan rates, lower fees and better savings rates! When you join, you’re part of a member-owned institution that can meet all your financial needs, from banking to investments and so much more! Ready to join?
YOU CAN JOIN IF YOU…
IN NEW LONDON AND WINDHAM COUNTY
Membership also extends to immediate family or household members as well as businesses and other legal entities!
WHAT DO I NEED?
To begin your general membership, you must have ONE from the following list, which will be used to confirm your identity and information from it will be added to your membership:
- Valid State issued Driver’s License, Identification card or Learner’s Permit with a photograph issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicle
- Valid Military Identification with a photo issued by the Federal Government
- Valid Identification Card with a photo issued by the State Department of Income and Maintenance
- Valid Domestic or Foreign Passport
- Valid Alien registration card
- Pistol Permit
Please Note: Other accounts may have additional requirements. Please speak with a Member Service Representative for details.