Charter Oak is committed to keeping our members informed of any updates and notices concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. During this health crisis, we want to take the necessary steps to ensure that your financial needs are still being met.
We will update this section with our latest news or notices. Please be sure to check our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn social media sites for information, as well.
BRANCH LOBBIES OPEN
We are pleased to announce that all of our branch lobbies that are accessible to the general public are open! We look forward to seeing you! As always, the health and safety of our members and our employees remains our top priority.
Below are protective guidelines that will be in place when you visit our branch lobbies:
- Please read the signage at the front door displaying what we are doing to keep all of us safe. We are all in this together!
- Face coverings are optional if fully vaccinated. Please wear a face covering if not fully vaccinated for the safety of our members and employees. In following Governor Lamont’s statewide mask policy allowing municipal leaders to require masks be worn by everyone in indoor public places regardless of vaccination status, please check the branch signage at the front door for any town mandates requiring masks.
- If you are wearing a face covering in our lobby, we may ask that you present your ID when conducting business at the Teller line and Member Service Representative workstations.
- We also have large protective plexiglass shields in place at all of our Teller stations and Member Service Representative workstations.
As always, we have these convenient 24-hour services available to you:
- eBanking options including Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android devices.
- Online Banking with Bill Pay and other online services.
- Available ATM locations.
- Info-Phone (860.445.4636)
Charter Oak wants you to stay safe and informed. During these vulnerable times, please be aware of Fraud and Coronavirus Scams. As a reminder, Charter Oak will never call you, or send an email or text to you requesting that you respond and provide your personal information. Please visit these sites for further resources on how to protect yourselves from financial scams.
For examples of scams you should be on the lookout for, please click the link below:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR IDENTITY PLEASE VISIT ANY OF THE LINKS BELOW: