Charter Oak is committed to keeping our members informed of any updates and notices concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. During this health crisis, we want to take the necessary steps to ensure that your financial needs are still being met.
We will update this section with our latest news or notices. Please be sure to check our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn social media sites for information, as well.
BRANCH LOBBIES NOW OPEN
We are pleased to announce that all of our branch lobbies that are accessible to the general public are now open! We look forward to seeing you! As always, the health and safety of our members and our employees remains our top priority.
Below are protective guidelines and restrictions that will be in place when you visit our branch lobbies:
- We will be limiting the number of members allowed in our branches at one time in accordance with statewide gathering and social distancing restrictions.
- Please follow the “Enter” and “Exit” directional signs, social distancing markers and arrows on the floors and walls when visiting the branch.
- Please read the signage at the front door displaying what we are doing to keep all of us safe. We are all in this together!
- We will require that both members and employees wear face coverings at all times in our branches. If you do not have a face covering, we will have face coverings available for you. If you choose not to wear a face covering, we kindly will ask you to use our full service drive-up and electronic banking services.
- Due to wearing face coverings in our lobbies, we may ask that you present your ID when conducting business at the Teller line and Member Service Representative workstations.
- We also ask that you adhere to the 6-foot social distancing requirements at all times and heed the floor markings and “Please Wait Here” signs.
- We will have large protective plexiglass shields at all of our Teller stations and Member Service Representative workstations.
- We will be cleaning our branches numerous times throughout the day to ensure the safety of our members and our employees.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations in each branch.
- We are excited to see you and help you with all your financial needs, but out of caution we still encourage you to keep your visits as brief as possible and limit the number of family members you bring with you into the lobby to only those who need to be present.
If you have a fever, are feeling sick or unwell, please DO NOT visit a branch. Please continue to conduct your banking using one of the many safe banking practices that we’ve enacted since this crisis began for your protection and the protection of our employees.
As always, we have these convenient 24-hour services available to you:
- eBanking options including Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android devices.
- Online Banking with Bill Pay and other online services.
- Available ATM locations.
- Info-Phone (860.445.4636)
Charter Oak wants you to stay safe and informed. During these vulnerable times, please be aware of Fraud and Coronavirus Scams. As a reminder, Charter Oak will never call you, or send an email or text to you requesting that you respond and provide your personal information. Please visit these sites for further resources on how to protect yourselves from financial scams.
For examples of scams you should be on the lookout for, please click the link below: