Charter Oak is committed to keeping our members informed of any updates and notices concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. During this health crisis, we want to take the necessary steps to ensure that your financial needs are still being met.
We will update this section with our latest news or notices. Please be sure to check our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn social media sites for information, as well.
Branch Lobbies Are Closed Until Further Notice.
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our region, we’re taking the extra precaution of temporarily closing all of our branch lobbies effective Monday, November 23, 2020.
However, all Drive-Up lanes will remain open with their current business hours to serve all of your banking needs, and our Night Drop boxes and 24/7 ATMs will also be available.
- In addition, we will offer walk-up availability for members at our Willimantic Branch during regular business hours.
- Appointments will be available for all transactions that cannot be completed at our Drive-Up lanes, such as safe deposit box access. You will be asked to answer health-screening questions prior to entry.
- To request an appointment, please call our Contact Center at 860.446.8085.
We have strived to keep our branch lobbies open as long as possible during this ongoing health crisis, but we believe that closing our branch lobbies, effective Monday, November 23rd, until further notice is the right move at this time to ensure that all Charter Oak members continue to bank safely. Throughout this pandemic we have remained fully operational for your banking needs, and the health and safety of our members and employees remain our top priority.
As always, we have these convenient 24-hour services available to you:
- eBanking options including Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android devices.
- Online Banking with Bill Pay and other online services.
- Available ATM locations.
- Info-Phone (860.445.4636)
Charter Oak wants you to stay safe and informed. During these vulnerable times, please be aware of Fraud and Coronavirus Scams. As a reminder, Charter Oak will never call you, or send an email or text to you requesting that you respond and provide your personal information. Please visit these sites for further resources on how to protect yourselves from financial scams.
For examples of scams you should be on the lookout for, please click the link below: