If you’re an employer looking to offer a Health Savings Account for your employees, talk with us! Charter Oak is an experienced provider of Health Savings Accounts, and our experienced staff will work with you and your employees throughout the HSA process to ensure a smooth and successful process – from start to finish!
- Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff will answer all your questions about HSAs.
- We’ll meet with your employees and we’ll help them complete their HSA paperwork.
- Our convenient branches are located throughout New London and Windham counties.
- Our HSAs offer competitive rates and no monthly service fees!
- And our Contact Center is available to answer any questions.
Health Savings Accounts were developed to help address the issue of rising health care costs. With money-saving features and special tax benefits+, these accounts are very popular with employers and their employees.
HSAs CAN ALSO PROVIDE SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGES TO YOUR EMPLOYEES:
- By participating in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), employees can enjoy relatively affordable health insurance premiums.
- They retain control over the account and can decide how to use the money.
- An HSA is completely portable, meaning an employee can keep the account even if changing jobs, changing medical coverage or becoming unemployed.
- There is no “use it or lose it” provision. The funds roll over from year to year.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Dividends compounded and credited monthly. Rates subject to change without notice.
+Before you open your account, consult your tax advisor for current IRS laws and regulations associated with these types of accounts and whether they are a suitable investment for your financial situation.